Dear St. Valentine,
I have been very good this year (at least comparatively speaking). This delicious and well-coordinated doughy treat is a mere microcosm of the vast ocean that is my goodness. I now offer it to you of my own free will, in hopes that you will consider furnishing my life with the following current wants:
- A bunch of Copic Sketch markers - mostly in pastel colors, but you can throw some neons in there too ('tis the season!!)
- The immediate availability of every episode of Northern Exposure for instant play on Netflix
- Essie's complete Spring 2012 color line
- A Maryland May for an entire year
- Monthly child-free date nights with husbandman
- The ability to suspend the dread "pregnant brain" when I purpose to edit my blog's coding or to create new design elements in CS5
I appreciate your kind reciprocation.
P.S. My friend Kezia deserves a couple gifts too for helping make your gift. And actually, Joy T. Baker inspired our giving spirit in the first place. So maybe... give her a boyfriend? She might already have one, though. It's kinda hard to tell sometimes...